Hello guy we are here for you with our very interesting category in the Quizzing World i.e Science. Test your knowledge of science facts and applications of scientific principles by taking our short 10-question quiz. Get started , be a champ, Join Tech2Gyan now.
1.Identify this Italian physicist and mathematician and his best discovery which is now widely used in meteorological department.(Hint: the instrument is named from two Greek words,signifying two measures of weight )
2.Identify this American physicist and electrical engineer . He is the only scientist in the world who did something which Fredric Sanger did in chemistry. What was that ?
4. February 28 is observed as national science day in India . It is a tribute to which Indian scientist ?
5. This Italian inventor and electrical engineer got Noble Award for physics in 1909. So identify this well known scientist and his invention.
6. Astronomer led by David Sobral from Lisbon and Leiden used the very large telescope at European southern observatory to discover something .What was special about its naming ?
7. Ornithology is the study of what ?
8. This is the logo of which organisation ?
9. Which animal , whose scientific name is Bos Frontalis features on the state emblem of Nagaland ?
10. Who is he ? What is his greatest establishment in 1958 which is working for research till now ?
- EVANGELISTA TORRICELLI. INVENTED BAROMETER
- JOHN BARDEEN ,OWN NOBEL PRIZE TWICE FOR PHYSICS
- THOMAS EDISON’S LAST BREATH AT HENRY FORD MUSEUM
- C.V RAMAN
- GUGLIEMO MARCONI , RADIO
- THE NAME OF THE GALAXY DISCOVERED WAS COSMOS REDSHIFT 7 EHICH WAS INSPIRED BY CHRISTIANO RONALDO ,POPULARLY KNOWN AS CR7
- IUPAC – INTERNATIONAL UNION OF PURE AND APPLIED CHEMISTRY
- MARYAM MIRZKHANI