Technology (“science of craft”, from Greek τέχνη, techne, “art, skill, cunning of hand”; and -λογία, -logia) is the collection of techniques, skills, methods and processes used in the production of goods or services or in the accomplishment of objectives, such as scientific investigation. Technology is becoming India’s most popular topic for Indian Quizzing. Just prepare with us . And get the best result in Tech Quizzing.
1.It is a Chinese and Japanese search engine for websites, audio files, and images. It censors its content in line with the Chinese government. It was ranked 8th on Alexa.com’s list of top sites. It is the #1 search engine in China, and controls a market share of more than sixty-three percent. Along with Twitter, its domain name was also hacked by the Iranian Cyber Army. What is this search engine?
2. Although X was instrumental in his country’s efforts (based out of Bletchley Park) in breaking German cipher codes during World War II in, X was arrested in 1952 and disgraced for being a homosexual. At the age of 42, X committed suicide. After years of campaigning, in 2009 his country finally offered a public apology for the way X was treated.Identify X.
3. ID this person and his Company
4. Why is this so-famous?
5.Which Playstation game was the first to sell over a million copies?
6. Where will you find, Linden Dollars as a Currency?
8.In Computational Linguistics , word sense ____ is an open problem of natural language processing, which governs the process of identifying which sense of a word is used in a sentance., when the word has multiple Meanings.
Fill in the Blanks.
9.This is the logo of which Company ?
10. What is described in its patent application as an “X-Y position indicator for a display system”?
- Alan Turing
- Jimmy Wales – Founder & CEO Wikipedia
- It is reported as the first bug discovered by Grace Hooper
- Second Life
- Adobe AIR