01) Originated in south Africa as oil of x. Graham wulff an ex Unilever chemist from Durban started it in 1949. It was unique in early days because it was a pink fluid rather than a cream. Wulff and his partner tested x on their wives. Identify x?
02) Identify this special edition watch
03) Before the washing machine shirts had to be scrubbed and starched by hand. This was an arduous process. In 1820, Hannah Montague had an idea. She detached her husband’s collars from his work shirts, which allowed her to launder the collars separately. In 1851 ebenzer brown recognised the possibility in detachable collar industry. This eventually lead to the introduction of x brand as a pioneer in men’s fashion.
04) Identify and claim to fame
05) X is a fitness wearable company based in mountain view, california
X is a music subscription service in Hong Kong
X HD was an ambient HDTV channel launched by voom HD networks.However in India x is famous as something else
Give me x
06) olympic steel is a US based steel manufacturer started by brothers sol siegel, morris siegel and sam siegel. When this company got listed on the NASDAQ , they chose an apt ticker symbol to honour a god. What was their ticker symbol ?
07) It began as the business and technology consulting division of accounting firm Arthur Andersen. Arthur Andersen’s first job in computer consulting came in the early 1950s, when the firm conducted a feasibility study for General Electric to install a computer at Appliance Park in Louisville, Kentucky. In 1953, the firm urged GE to install a UNIVAC I computer and printer. This system is believed to be the first commercial use of a computer in the U.S. Joseph Glickauf. Which giant firm am I talking about ?
08) This clothing chain released their latest advertising campaign for Fall 2016 and people are not happy about it. One of the ads feature Gigi Hadid as a stylish mother walking around the streets with her two adorable kids. Problem? Hadid just celebrated her 21st birthday which means she would have been around 14-years-old at the time she had the older child. People have taken to social media to slam the ad saying that it is glamorizing and advocating teen pregnancy. Others have called the ad racist as the “daughter” is chained to her stroller .
09) Identify and claim to fame
10) This well known indian startup started as mobile search company- mkhoj before pivoting to another business model. What is it now known as??
11) Gaurab dablish and sidharth sood invested in a jeopardised company because their original founders were planless and eventually they ended. Today it has more than 100 exclusive retail stores which counts it’s 30% of revenue. Already crossed 100 CR in 2012-13. Which unique indian business company we are talking about?
2. Rolex deep sea special watch
4. Rahul Dacunha ( creative head of ad-agency daCunha Communications), creates amul girl ads
9. chetna gala sinha, founder chairperson of mann deshi mahila sahkari bank
12. all of these company raised funding from YouWeCan foundation