- This is a large retail and commercial bank in the United Kingdom. Since 2000 it has been part of The Royal Bank of Scotland group Plc, ranked among the top 10 largest banks in the world by assets. it was established in 1968 by the merger of National Provincial Bank. after the statutory process of integration had been completed in 1969. The famous three arrowheads symbol was adopted as the new bank’s logo; it is said to symbolise either the circulation of money in the financial system or the bank’s three constituents. Which bank ??
- The first __X__ in 1896 were designed by French sculptor Jules-Clément Chaplain and depicted Zeus holding Nike, the Greek goddess of victory, on the obverse and the Acropolis on the reverse. They were made by the Paris Mint, which also made the __X__ in 1900, hosted by Paris. This started the tradition of giving the responsibility of minting the __x__ to the host city. What am I talking about ?
- it’s India’s first digital marketing expense card. identify this corporation by its logo.
- It is a scheduled commercial bank headquartered in the Kolhapur region of Maharashtra. Founded in August 1943, One of the oldest private sector banks in India. Identify this bank by below images
- The zen from maruti was abbreviation for what?
- It is a French luxury goods conglomerate company . The company designs , manufactures, distributes and sells jewellery and watches. It has a long history of sales to royalty and celebrities. for example it created diamond necklace for Bhupinder Singh (the maharaja of Patiala), Kate Middleton timepiece and so on.
it was the first company to manufacture wrist watches for men.
- Smart shoes by which Mumbai based startup company?
- Name & Claim to fame
- It is a multinational group of companies that designs and sells ready-to-assemble furniture (such as beds, chairs and desks), appliances and home accessories. As of January 2008, it is the world’s largest furniture retailer. Founded in Sweden in 1943 by then-17-year-old Ingvar Kamprad, who was listed as one of the world’s richest people in 2013, the company’s name is an acronym that consists of the initials of its founder, the farm where he grew up and his hometown. Which company ?
- Known as Omini, is a silhouette of a man (left) and woman (right) sitting back to back in the nude. Created in 1969 by mere accident. After a photo shoot for a bathing suit advertisement, a man and a woman were sitting back-to-back, naked, with the outlines of their bodies traced by the back lighting. The photographers knew they had something, and the idea grew into what is now the logo for __X__ brand, which was later attributed to the active and sportswear. Symbolizes the mutual support between man and woman, and their completion.
- logo of which railway corporation
2. OLYMPIC MEDALS
4. RBL bank (logo and delhi daredevils team which has rbl bank as its banking partner)
5. zero engine noise
6. Cartier brand
8. Kunwar bai ,swachh bharat abhiyan mascot (who build toilets by selling off her goats )
11. Lucknow metro railway corpoaration
12. Aamir khan
incredible india ambassador
holi (his first movie)
Aamir khan production logo
September 21, 2016