- __X__ was one of the three brands of carbonated soft drink started in India by __Y__ under the initiative of its founder Ramesh Chauhan in 1977 after the exit of major soft drinks brand from the Indian market. __X__ was introduced along with Thums Up and Limca.It was artificially flavoured and coloured orange. __Y__ sold __X__ along with Thums Up, Limca, Citra and Maaza to __Z__ in 1993 (which had just relaunched in the Indian market), reportedly for $40 million. In spite of its wide popularity, __X__ was withdrawn by __Z__ from the market in order to re-make space for __Z__’s Fanta brand.
- The company was founded by N.K. Firodia, in which bajaj auto bought a controlling stake, the company renaming it “bajaj tempo”. Recently in the year 2015, the company also inaugurated its Chennai Plant which will produce and test engines and transmissions exclusively for all BMW cars and SUVs made in India. Which company??
- identify this logo??
hint :- time named it one of the best innovations
- X born in Pune,India is an computer science engineer. She was a software engineer in the real time communication group at oracle. X holds a bachelor and masters degree in electrical computer engineering from Carnegie Mellon university… She was first to be acquired by the giant incorporation Y as a female.in late 2010 she quits y and in 2011 she started her own company Z which was sold to dropbox in 2012 and she joined there as vp of opertaions… x,y and z please…??
- It was known by the codename “revolution” until 2006 later they changed its name as it is not an ideal name, it’s long and in some culture it’s hard to pronounce. So changed to something which is short and easy to remember this they came up with the _ _ _. Two of its lower case character resemble two people standing side by side. FITB
- __X__ took on its competitor __Y__ with this ad which shows that __X__ is always ahead. X and Y ?
- In 1936 ten cement companies belonging to different industrialist merged to make X. X’s registered office is called Cement House. The management control of company was taken over by Swiss cement major Y. Identify both x any y.
- This person acquired these important positions . Identify.the personalityAdvisor, Boston Consulting GroupPresident (Business Development), Reliance industries
Executive Director, infrastructure development finance company (1997-2006)
Member, Integrated Energy Policy Committee, Government of India (2004-2006)
Non-Executive Director, Gujarat state petroleum corporation
Non-Executive Director, Multi commodity exchange of India Limited
- __X__ is a Spanish clothing and accessories retailer based in Arteixo, Galicia. The company was founded in 1975 by __Y__ and Rosalía Mera. It is the main brand of the Inditex group. __Y__ initially named the store Zorba after a classic film , but after learning there was a bar with the same name two blocks away, they rearranged the letters molded for the sign to ‘__X__’ It is believed the extra ‘a’ came from an additional set of letters that had been made for the company. X and Y ??
- old logo of??
- This store is one of its kind. identify
- Relate these things with a person
1. x-Gold Spot
2. Force motors
3. kick starter
4. X- Ruchi Sanghavi
5. WII gaming console by nintendo
6. X- Fed-ex
7. X- ACC cement
8. Urjit Patel (Newly appointed RBI governor)
9. X- ZARA
Y- Amancio Ortega
10. Cafe coffee day
11. Homeplus, First virtual retailer in south korea
12. Mansukhbhai raghavjibhai prajapati ( a rural innovator who developed and hold patents of clay products like mitticool refrigrator, nonstick clay tawa and clay based water filter
September 14, 2016