1. Later during the Mauryan period (321-185 BCE), an instrument called ___x___ was in use, which was an order on a banker directing him to pay the sum on the note to a third person, which corresponds to the definition of a modern bill of exchange. Identify X??
Hint:- A sanskrit word
2. It was written into Federal law that no living person can appear on U.S. coinage. Presidents must be dead for at least two years before they are eligible for inclusion in the Presidential Dollar series.however ___X___ was the only president to appear on a coin struck during his lifetime in 1926. Identify X?
3. Ad print of which brand?
4. Its an international company based in japan. The company is named after its founder __X__ but has no connection with the city of __X__. it’s original main base was the city of Kobe, Hyōgo. Even though it originally started out as ship building company, its most visible consumer product lines are its motorcycles and all terrain vehicles, although also manufactures personal water craft, ships, small engines, and aerospace equipment (including military aircraft)
6. It’s a German automobile company. The first logo contained the letters A and O – the initials of the company’s founder. In 1987, the logo was simplified. They reduced the logo to the stylized lightning and the ring. Identify the automobile company. Identify.
7. . __X__ has built the world largest OLED tunnel in Berlin at IFA 2016 to mark the 50th anniversary of the 1st TV it produced. The structure, which is 5m tall, 7.4m wide and 15m long, is made up of 216 separate 55-inch curved OLED displays. The 450-million pixel display showcases underwater ecosystems and more. Identify X??
8. __X__ co-founded “Obvious” which spun off into __Y __ , which is now a billion dollar company. Shortly after __Y __ he founded __Z __, a small business platform to accept credit and debit card payments. __Z__ is also valued 3 billion $ company. In December 2013 he was added to the member of board of directors of walt Disney. Identify X, Y and Z
9. The classic __X__ logo consists of head of __Y__ , a greek woman transformed into a monster by the goddess Athena for her wrongdoings. Her beautiful hair was turned into horrible black snakes and anyone who even look at her would be turned into stone..?
10. Started in Kenya, this company has become the most popular way of transferring money in most part of Africa. Name the service and company??
11. . Back in the 1940’s, __X__ were the brand with the trademark __Y__ , Several medals during the 1952 Olympics where won in __X__ shoes. But somewhere around the mid 1950’s the sauna steam must have gone to their heads as they sold their trademark to one nowadays well known brand __Z__. All for the gentlemanly sum of two bottles of whisky and around €1600 as a sweetener. Identify X,Y and Z
12. This coin was released to celebrate 150 years of the tax departments – whose face is on the flip side?
- calvin coolidge
- super surf
- Ford acquistitions
Upper left- jiangling china
upper right- FPV(australian)
lower left- (brazillian SUV troller)
lower Right- (lincoln)
- X- jack dorsey
- X- Versace
- Mpesa, safaricom
- X- Karhu
Y- Three stripes
If you like our questions please do share it!