1.This feminine name has Spanish origin.According to Google the meaning of this name is “a young sexually active girl” because of a mid 50s (1950s) novel with the title character of the same name. A Famous actor from Bollywood industry popularized this name with his famous dialogue. What is the name and the famous dialogue? (more…)
01) Originated in south Africa as oil of x. Graham wulff an ex Unilever chemist from Durban started it in 1949. It was unique in early days because it was a pink fluid rather than a cream. Wulff and his partner tested x on their wives. Identify x?
02) Identify this special edition watch
03) Before the washing machine shirts had to be scrubbed and starched by hand. This was an arduous process. In 1820, Hannah Montague had an idea. She detached her husband’s collars from his work shirts, which allowed her to launder the collars separately. In 1851 ebenzer brown recognised the possibility in detachable collar industry. This eventually lead to the introduction of x brand as a pioneer in men’s fashion.
04) Identify and claim to fame
05) X is a fitness wearable company based in mountain view, california
X is a music subscription service in Hong Kong
X HD was an ambient HDTV channel launched by voom HD networks.However in India x is famous as something else
Give me x
06) olympic steel is a US based steel manufacturer started by brothers sol siegel, morris siegel and sam siegel. When this company got listed on the NASDAQ , they chose an apt ticker symbol to honour a god. What was their ticker symbol ?
07) It began as the business and technology consulting division of accounting firm Arthur Andersen. Arthur Andersen’s first job in computer consulting came in the early 1950s, when the firm conducted a feasibility study for General Electric to install a computer at Appliance Park in Louisville, Kentucky. In 1953, the firm urged GE to install a UNIVAC I computer and printer. This system is believed to be the first commercial use of a computer in the U.S. Joseph Glickauf. Which giant firm am I talking about ?
08) This clothing chain released their latest advertising campaign for Fall 2016 and people are not happy about it. One of the ads feature Gigi Hadid as a stylish mother walking around the streets with her two adorable kids. Problem? Hadid just celebrated her 21st birthday which means she would have been around 14-years-old at the time she had the older child. People have taken to social media to slam the ad saying that it is glamorizing and advocating teen pregnancy. Others have called the ad racist as the “daughter” is chained to her stroller .
09) Identify and claim to fame
10) This well known indian startup started as mobile search company- mkhoj before pivoting to another business model. What is it now known as??
11) Gaurab dablish and sidharth sood invested in a jeopardised company because their original founders were planless and eventually they ended. Today it has more than 100 exclusive retail stores which counts it’s 30% of revenue. Already crossed 100 CR in 2012-13. Which unique indian business company we are talking about?
2. Rolex deep sea special watch
4. Rahul Dacunha ( creative head of ad-agency daCunha Communications), creates amul girl ads
9. chetna gala sinha, founder chairperson of mann deshi mahila sahkari bank
12. all of these company raised funding from YouWeCan foundation
- This is a large retail and commercial bank in the United Kingdom. Since 2000 it has been part of The Royal Bank of Scotland group Plc, ranked among the top 10 largest banks in the world by assets. it was established in 1968 by the merger of National Provincial Bank. after the statutory process of integration had been completed in 1969. The famous three arrowheads symbol was adopted as the new bank’s logo; it is said to symbolise either the circulation of money in the financial system or the bank’s three constituents. Which bank ??
- The first __X__ in 1896 were designed by French sculptor Jules-Clément Chaplain and depicted Zeus holding Nike, the Greek goddess of victory, on the obverse and the Acropolis on the reverse. They were made by the Paris Mint, which also made the __X__ in 1900, hosted by Paris. This started the tradition of giving the responsibility of minting the __x__ to the host city. What am I talking about ?
- it’s India’s first digital marketing expense card. identify this corporation by its logo.
- It is a scheduled commercial bank headquartered in the Kolhapur region of Maharashtra. Founded in August 1943, One of the oldest private sector banks in India. Identify this bank by below images
- The zen from maruti was abbreviation for what?
- It is a French luxury goods conglomerate company . The company designs , manufactures, distributes and sells jewellery and watches. It has a long history of sales to royalty and celebrities. for example it created diamond necklace for Bhupinder Singh (the maharaja of Patiala), Kate Middleton timepiece and so on.
it was the first company to manufacture wrist watches for men.
- Smart shoes by which Mumbai based startup company?
- Name & Claim to fame
- It is a multinational group of companies that designs and sells ready-to-assemble furniture (such as beds, chairs and desks), appliances and home accessories. As of January 2008, it is the world’s largest furniture retailer. Founded in Sweden in 1943 by then-17-year-old Ingvar Kamprad, who was listed as one of the world’s richest people in 2013, the company’s name is an acronym that consists of the initials of its founder, the farm where he grew up and his hometown. Which company ?
- Known as Omini, is a silhouette of a man (left) and woman (right) sitting back to back in the nude. Created in 1969 by mere accident. After a photo shoot for a bathing suit advertisement, a man and a woman were sitting back-to-back, naked, with the outlines of their bodies traced by the back lighting. The photographers knew they had something, and the idea grew into what is now the logo for __X__ brand, which was later attributed to the active and sportswear. Symbolizes the mutual support between man and woman, and their completion.
- logo of which railway corporation
2. OLYMPIC MEDALS
4. RBL bank (logo and delhi daredevils team which has rbl bank as its banking partner)
5. zero engine noise
6. Cartier brand
8. Kunwar bai ,swachh bharat abhiyan mascot (who build toilets by selling off her goats )
11. Lucknow metro railway corpoaration
12. Aamir khan
incredible india ambassador
holi (his first movie)
Aamir khan production logo
- __X__ was one of the three brands of carbonated soft drink started in India by __Y__ under the initiative of its founder Ramesh Chauhan in 1977 after the exit of major soft drinks brand from the Indian market. __X__ was introduced along with Thums Up and Limca.It was artificially flavoured and coloured orange. __Y__ sold __X__ along with Thums Up, Limca, Citra and Maaza to __Z__ in 1993 (which had just relaunched in the Indian market), reportedly for $40 million. In spite of its wide popularity, __X__ was withdrawn by __Z__ from the market in order to re-make space for __Z__’s Fanta brand.
- The company was founded by N.K. Firodia, in which bajaj auto bought a controlling stake, the company renaming it “bajaj tempo”. Recently in the year 2015, the company also inaugurated its Chennai Plant which will produce and test engines and transmissions exclusively for all BMW cars and SUVs made in India. Which company??
- identify this logo??
hint :- time named it one of the best innovations
- X born in Pune,India is an computer science engineer. She was a software engineer in the real time communication group at oracle. X holds a bachelor and masters degree in electrical computer engineering from Carnegie Mellon university… She was first to be acquired by the giant incorporation Y as a female.in late 2010 she quits y and in 2011 she started her own company Z which was sold to dropbox in 2012 and she joined there as vp of opertaions… x,y and z please…??
- It was known by the codename “revolution” until 2006 later they changed its name as it is not an ideal name, it’s long and in some culture it’s hard to pronounce. So changed to something which is short and easy to remember this they came up with the _ _ _. Two of its lower case character resemble two people standing side by side. FITB
- __X__ took on its competitor __Y__ with this ad which shows that __X__ is always ahead. X and Y ?
- In 1936 ten cement companies belonging to different industrialist merged to make X. X’s registered office is called Cement House. The management control of company was taken over by Swiss cement major Y. Identify both x any y.
- This person acquired these important positions . Identify.the personalityAdvisor, Boston Consulting GroupPresident (Business Development), Reliance industries
Executive Director, infrastructure development finance company (1997-2006)
Member, Integrated Energy Policy Committee, Government of India (2004-2006)
Non-Executive Director, Gujarat state petroleum corporation
Non-Executive Director, Multi commodity exchange of India Limited
- __X__ is a Spanish clothing and accessories retailer based in Arteixo, Galicia. The company was founded in 1975 by __Y__ and Rosalía Mera. It is the main brand of the Inditex group. __Y__ initially named the store Zorba after a classic film , but after learning there was a bar with the same name two blocks away, they rearranged the letters molded for the sign to ‘__X__’ It is believed the extra ‘a’ came from an additional set of letters that had been made for the company. X and Y ??
- old logo of??
- This store is one of its kind. identify
- Relate these things with a person
1. x-Gold Spot
2. Force motors
3. kick starter
4. X- Ruchi Sanghavi
5. WII gaming console by nintendo
6. X- Fed-ex
7. X- ACC cement
8. Urjit Patel (Newly appointed RBI governor)
9. X- ZARA
Y- Amancio Ortega
10. Cafe coffee day
11. Homeplus, First virtual retailer in south korea
12. Mansukhbhai raghavjibhai prajapati ( a rural innovator who developed and hold patents of clay products like mitticool refrigrator, nonstick clay tawa and clay based water filter