1) What first happened when Henri Piquet, a French pilot, carried about 15 kilograms of something across the Ganges from Allahabad to Naini; including something from the King George V of the United Kingdom?
- The smaller version of this image was used by twitter to produce what?
- What’s so special about this pic?
- Which company owns “Dhara” brand ?
- In 2012, French senator Yves Daudigny proposed a tax increase on palm oil from €100 to €400 per metric tonne. At 20 percent, palm oil is one of ___X’s___ main ingredients and the tax was dubbed “the __X___ tax” in the media
hint:- world X day is February 5
- X an online fashion shopping destination by Aditya Birla Group, has launched athleisure fashion brand Y, in partnership with actor Shahid Kapoor on its portal. Y, India’s first athleisure brand, is built on the principle of fashion meets functionality and design meets innovation.ID X and Y?
- Baba Ramdev will be launching his autobiography “Being Baba Ramdev” next year. Which company is the publisher?
- His dad is called Akira Toriyama and must be very proud. He’s 5’8″, had a monkey tail as a child and also fought off some of the universe’s biggest threats. He beat his friend Pikachu and the rest of the Pokemon for the spot of ambassador of the 2020 Tokyo Olympic games. Which famous character am I talking about ?
- Fueled by the craft brewing movement and the popularity of Harry Potter, The Lord of the Rings and the Game of Thrones series, the production of this fermented beverage has more than tripled in the USA over the last 5 years. Not surprisingly, California, where honey bees are a valued species, leads the production of which beverage?
- This is the term used to describe the greater-than-usual level of bravado and the tendency to go beyond one’s usual physical limits exhibited by people who are being photographed or filmed.
Which term ?
- Many protests regarding the preparation for the 2014 World Cup in Brazil, saw protestors carrying bottles of X. They also held rags soaked in X, to neutralize the effect of tear gas being used by the police. The protests were called as the salad uprising. Identify X
- First movie in india to do something what ?
- The vehicle was previously announced as the __X___, with “__X__” short for “zippy car”. However, on 2 February 2016, Company announced that the vehicle would be renamed as the name was a homonym of Y , the virus involved in the ongoing international outbreak. After soliciting suggestions in an online competition, the vehicle was rebranded as the ” Z “, a common Portuguese masculine given name, on 22 February 2016. Identify X,Y and Z.
1. BIG BOSS EMOJI
2. LARGEST RECHARGE VOUCHER
3. MOTHER DAIRY
5. X: ABOF, Y: SKULT
8. MEAD (HONEY WINE)
9. KODAK COURAGE
11. RELEASED ON YOUTUBE AND THEATRES AT THE SAME TIME
12. X: ZICA
1.This feminine name has Spanish origin.According to Google the meaning of this name is “a young sexually active girl” because of a mid 50s (1950s) novel with the title character of the same name. A Famous actor from Bollywood industry popularized this name with his famous dialogue. What is the name and the famous dialogue? (more…)
01) Originated in south Africa as oil of x. Graham wulff an ex Unilever chemist from Durban started it in 1949. It was unique in early days because it was a pink fluid rather than a cream. Wulff and his partner tested x on their wives. Identify x?
02) Identify this special edition watch
03) Before the washing machine shirts had to be scrubbed and starched by hand. This was an arduous process. In 1820, Hannah Montague had an idea. She detached her husband’s collars from his work shirts, which allowed her to launder the collars separately. In 1851 ebenzer brown recognised the possibility in detachable collar industry. This eventually lead to the introduction of x brand as a pioneer in men’s fashion.
04) Identify and claim to fame
05) X is a fitness wearable company based in mountain view, california
X is a music subscription service in Hong Kong
X HD was an ambient HDTV channel launched by voom HD networks.However in India x is famous as something else
Give me x
06) olympic steel is a US based steel manufacturer started by brothers sol siegel, morris siegel and sam siegel. When this company got listed on the NASDAQ , they chose an apt ticker symbol to honour a god. What was their ticker symbol ?
07) It began as the business and technology consulting division of accounting firm Arthur Andersen. Arthur Andersen’s first job in computer consulting came in the early 1950s, when the firm conducted a feasibility study for General Electric to install a computer at Appliance Park in Louisville, Kentucky. In 1953, the firm urged GE to install a UNIVAC I computer and printer. This system is believed to be the first commercial use of a computer in the U.S. Joseph Glickauf. Which giant firm am I talking about ?
08) This clothing chain released their latest advertising campaign for Fall 2016 and people are not happy about it. One of the ads feature Gigi Hadid as a stylish mother walking around the streets with her two adorable kids. Problem? Hadid just celebrated her 21st birthday which means she would have been around 14-years-old at the time she had the older child. People have taken to social media to slam the ad saying that it is glamorizing and advocating teen pregnancy. Others have called the ad racist as the “daughter” is chained to her stroller .
09) Identify and claim to fame
10) This well known indian startup started as mobile search company- mkhoj before pivoting to another business model. What is it now known as??
11) Gaurab dablish and sidharth sood invested in a jeopardised company because their original founders were planless and eventually they ended. Today it has more than 100 exclusive retail stores which counts it’s 30% of revenue. Already crossed 100 CR in 2012-13. Which unique indian business company we are talking about?
2. Rolex deep sea special watch
4. Rahul Dacunha ( creative head of ad-agency daCunha Communications), creates amul girl ads
9. chetna gala sinha, founder chairperson of mann deshi mahila sahkari bank
12. all of these company raised funding from YouWeCan foundation