So a very warm welcome to you all to our Sports quizzing category of Tech2Gyan. So it all starts today , lets get started without wasting time !
1.”x” is a term which comes from old French meaning “leisure” which has a definition “anything humans find amusing or entertaining”.
Identify the term x.
2.identify this cricketer . According to jack gngleton, this was the toughest over that don bradman faced in his carrer.he was beaten by three googlies .two were edged and one he missed completely.he glanced one ball for A FOUR AND LEFT ANOTHER .THE SIXTH RAPPD HIM ON THE PADS BUT THE UMPIRE DIDN’T GIVE HIM OUT.WHO WAS THE BOWLER ?
3.What did this young guy with his two IITian friends found in 2004 ? Which was later acquired by TIMES INTERNET ?
4. X WAS FOUNDED IN 1991. X HAS THE SLOGAN ”IT’S IN THE GAME”. ANDREW ZAKLET IS PRESIDENT OF X. IDENTIFY X.
5.WHAT IS THE TERM “JAFFA” IN SPORTS TERMINOLOGY?
6. THE TEST NO. 25 IN INTERNATIONAL CRICKET WAS PLAYED BETWEEN AUSTRALIA AND ENGLAND IN JANUARY 1887.WHAT WAS SPL ABOUT THIS MATCH’S UMPIRING?
7.”x” consists of 1% of actual gold ,92.5% silver,and 6.16% copper.the original value of “x” is $600. What I am talking about?
8.”x” was founded in 1881 by a pair of Jewish brothers. “x” is today one of the oldest surviving sporting brand names. “x’ has head quarter at Shier book, Derby shire, England. Identify x.
9.What these two husband wife pair started which became big addict of every childish mind ?
10. This is a game that tests human’s ability to control an animal, in this game a pig has been caged is released into a field and the participants seek to grab its ears and control it.The one who manages to do and tames the animal is considered an ace fighter.
Which game I am talking about?
- DENIS COMPTON HEADINGLEY ,1998
- EA SPORTS OR ELECTRONIC ARTS
- A DELIVERY THAT IS TOO GOOD FOR BATSMAN ,AND LEAVES HIM GROPING HOPELESSLY AT THIN AIR OR (AS THE BOWLER WILL HOPE )
- IT SAW AN UNIQUE OCCURRENCE OF TWO BROTHERS IN A TEST WHERE CHARLES BANNERMANN WAS THE UMPIRE AND HIS BROTHER ALEXANDER BANNERMAN AS A PLAYER
- RIO Olympics gold medal
- Natalia Luckyanova and Keith Shepherd started temple run
- Ke Nang Huan played in Nicobar Island